Thursday, October 16, 2008

Life in Art

Photobucket

So most people may not know but Im a HUGE Twilight fan. I read all 4 books in one week. Talk about sad huh lol. Anyway my sister got me involved in reading the books. It was funny because the lead character if You take away the fact shes in high school is A LOT like me. Come to find out thats why my sister wanted me to read the books. She had a found a character in a fiction book I would seriously relate to. The girl is pale and pale can be. She talks in her sleep. She constantly doubts anything special about herself and she risks her life daily by getting out of bed because shes so clumsy. Then on top of that as the stories progress she find herself with the affections of two men ( ok at this point i could kill my sister for getting me into these books) One guy is the perfect guy the one she wants and would give her life for. That would be Edward. The other is fun to be around at times but is rather annoying however they still manage to maintain some weird friend ship. That would be jacob. Oh life imitating art for christ sake. I can see how I got into the books because if You took away the werewolves the vampires and high school life this was my life. However I didnt get my Edward I got stuck living with Jacob argh.

No comments: