Friday, November 28, 2008

Attack of the Killer Shoppers

I dont know why I subject myelf to this every year. I go out among all the rude hateful people of the world and shop. I was standing in line at 230 this morning to get the best deals on kids toys. Mostly the stuff I wanted that was on sale was for my daughter and one paticular thing that is the ONLY thing on my eldest sons Xmas list. He wanted a remote control helicopter or airplane. Usually 50 dollars each he has had neither and its show up the last 3 years on his christmas list. Well Walmart had the airhog remote control airplane and helicopter combo pack for 20 dollars. SO this year he gets both. SO i was being a nice person and anyone who wanted electronics though i was there much longer then most people I allowed those people to scoot infront of me. Yes believe it or not I was being a good person this morning. THen some lady threatened to punch me in the face over by dvds. And then I come to read that a Walmart worker in Long Island got trampled to death after the people ripped yes you read that right RIPPED the doors off the sotre and rushed in. FOr a holiday that supposed to celebrate peace joy and love it sure brings out the ugliness in people. *sigh* Well off to clean and set up christmas decorations

2 comments:

*Monica said...

I am glad you got what you needed. I refuse to go out in that because of the people. Its a sad state of affairs.

*Monica said...

I tagged you for a holiday meme