Monday, November 10, 2008

Updates ad all that jazz lol

OK so I never updated on my drs appointment. Basically I'm healthy as a hore for the most part. All my blood work looked fabulous accept for my cholesterol lol shame on me. I swear it was because I had lobster drenched in real butter a couple days before I went to have my blood work done. (yeah thats what I keep telling myself.) Anyway my bad cholesterol was 2 points above what they wanted it to be and my good cholesterol was 5 points below what they wanted it to be. Nothing major and no heart attack looming around the corner for me. The Dr put me on some old school meds for migranes. LOVELY. Cant drink cant drive cant do anything when I take them. Just what a mother of 3 needs. My medical history made it immpossible for him to give me something like Imatrex cause that would risk a stroke. I used to be on beta blockers a long time ago for migranes but he couldnt do that either. Turns out my heart only beats around 58 beats a minute and he was afraid of killing me if he slowed it down anymore. So now I have this mixture cockatil pill of acetaminaphin, caffine and butabital which is a barbituate. *sigh* Won't be taking that often. Then the Dr made me a take pregnancy test because of lack of period, I told him that he was completely wasting his time and resources there but he asked me to humor him so I did. Yup like I told him NOT PREGNANT. SO now I'm supposed to be making an appointment with my gyno which my lazy butt has not done yet. (most likely out of fear since Ive already stared the idea of canser in the face once and luckily caught it early enough that they were still precancerous cells) So yeah I'm being a big baby but I'll probably call this week and make the appointment. I'm 28 years old I should be having a period on a regular basis. So thats all my medical info for now. Kids are doing fabulous and naughty as ever lol. Parent teach confrences are friday. Cant wait for thanksgiving right around the corner. And being Christmas is my favorite holiday Im fight the urge to decorate every house I see. oh yeah and one more thing.



10 MORE DAYS TILL TWILIGHT *shrieks like a teenage girl*


No comments: