Thursday, November 20, 2008

Time for an update!

Ok so I must be the worst blogger in the world causeI rarely update lol. So I guess its time to write a little about the things in my life. So.... Oldest son turned 10 this week and all he wanted was an ipod for his birthday. Well thats exactly what he got. If I thought it was hard to get his attention before it's nothing compared to trying to get the attention of a preteen with headphones in his ears. Argh preteen I feel old. I'm the mom of a preteen now *sigh*

OK next bit of information. Why must I get a dog thats just like me. He's a complete spaz. The only thing he listens to is his name so needless to say training is not going well. I think he has PICA too the weird eating disorder where people eat things that arent ediable. He has this thing for paper. Can't leave paper anywhere cause.... well.... cause he eats it. Hes behind me right now eating PAPER. He never walks anywhere he runs from point a to point b. Of course hes a terrier so thats only normal. Toy fox terrier to be exact. His name is Oscar and he weighs all of 10 lbs. 10 lbs of pure terror. Hes a demon dog for sure. No not really hes sweet as can be but hes still a puppy. Heres a little picture of my problem child.

Photobucket

Ok so school is hectic and Im almost done but by the looks of it I may be putting my externship off another term because of finding a daycare. PLus all the tests Medically I have to go through before Im allowed to work. So Im gonna talk to my career counselor and see if I can put it off one term though I HATE to do that. Really thinking it through as to which is better the stress of trying to get everything done in time for january witht he holidays there or the stress of living where Im living with no income of my own hmmmmmm decision decisions. On a lighter note I have a fabulous new hats and shoes. LOL Bought with my well we could call it allowence or payment for work done as maid and nanny lol. Never the less they are fabulous check em out.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Oh yes and one more thing. TWLIGHT COMES OUT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!! I'll be going to see it at 10pm. I'll put a review of it here this weekend. I'm afraid I might be a bit disappointed since they didnt completely stick to the book but I'll try to put the book out of my mind and view it just from a movie prospective. All I really care about is that they hold true to the love story anyway.

Photobucket

2 comments:

*Monica said...

Good to see you blogging and smiling! Enjoy your movie tomorrow.

Lost and Found Girl said...

thanks a bunch and I did enjoy it